For the 6th consecutive year, the accessible tourism awards were officially presented at the "Destination France" conference on 16 October 2020.
Placed under the aegis of the Directorate General for Enterprises - DGE - with the support of the French National Agency for Holiday Vouchers - ANCV, these trophies are implemented by the Tourism & Handicaps Association and reward good practices in the service of the accessibility of tourist sites.
These trophies reward the commitment and willingness of candidate sites to welcome people with disabilities by offering them the assurance of services adapted to their expectations.
There were two mandatory conditions governing the admissibility of applications:
- to be a holder of the Tourisme & Handicaps brand for the 4 disabilities (hearing, mental, motor and visual impairments)
- highlight the brand in their communication on the internet
6 trophies were awarded to the winner in each of the 6 categories, a gold trophy from the General Directorate of Companies and a "coup de coeur" from the Tourisme & Handicaps Association: discover the details of the results.
- La Résidence Les Océanes
- Les Gites Libellule et Papillon
- L’Office de tourisme Terre Océane
- Le Muséoparc Alésia
- Le Restaurant « Les Mouettes »
- Le Mucem
Two other awards were given to the Maison de la pêche et de la nature and the Metz Tourist Office.