This meeting for ISTO Europe members is also open to ISTO members, their partners, and all those who share their motivations and interests and who would like to meet on this occasion.
ISTO is aiming for a very participative Forum, with a lot of room for exchange!
Several themes and highlights will be featured in this 2021 edition, including :
- A meeting with the ISTO International Trade Union Task Force and a representative of EFFAT: "Employment issues and problems in the tourism sector for all. What changes are needed?";
- "A sustainable and responsible tourism destination; what does it mean in practice?" (5 speakers from different countries and two keynote speakers), in round table format;
- Meetings of the 3 European working groups;
- "Post-crisis, what future for tourism for all actors and accommodation; how to reinvent themselves?" (Study and European benchmark, 3 keynote speakers), a round table on 6 October;
- An intervention by the ISTO Alliance on "Tourism and Health";
- A session on EU funding;
- ... and other special moments!
And for those who wish to do so, there will be the possibility to have a stand and to present their organisation in the Meeting Area (upon registration).
Everything is being done to ensure your safe arrival. As the health crisis evolves, we will come back to you and regular updates will be made on our website (speakers, additional information, etc.).
See you soon in Lyon!