LAJ (Les Auberges de Jeunesse), Belgium's French-speaking Federation youth hostels, gathers a network of 10 Youth Hostels within the Belgium's French Community (Brussels and Wallonia).
LAJ objectives are as follows:
- Creating, managing and organising a network of youth hostels and accommodation centres.
- Including the local young people in the activities of these youth hostels.
- Creating and maintaining a friendly atmosphere between the guests, promote multicultural meetings and tolerance.
- Promoting the Belgian and international network of youth hostels among young people.
- Abiding all our actions to the scheme of humanistic values, sustainable development and respect of the environment.