CEGO seeks to build bridges of understanding by:
- Ensuring the continued provision of ecosystem services, market and responds to opportunities for biodiversity and ecosystem management.
- To improve the welfare of local communities through biodiversity conservation and sustainable use of natural resources and to increase their knowledge, attitude and cultural awareness.
- Promoting cross- cultural education in Ghana and abroad.
- Cooperating and collaborating with other institutions and bodies by upholding to improve our environment
- Unearthing and developing the leadership traits and qualities of all our participants and to make them self- reliant.
- To promote financial and technical self - sufficiency through income- generation and appropriate skills transfer.