International Week of Fair and Sustainable Tourism for All.
22/06/2021 - 25/06/2021
The second edition of the International Week of Fair and Sustainable Tourism for All, will take place from 22 to 25 June 2021 virtually.
Some of the topics to be considered are:
- Economic and social impact of the pandemic on tourism and the development of post-COVID tourism policies
- Healthy, safe and natural destinations: options for tourism revival
- Community-based, competitive and sustainable tourism - Marketing strategy
- Tourism social accessibility, inclusion and combating inequality
- New tourist profiles and trends
- Design of innovative tourism products and circuits
- Innovative marketing: innovative strategies and digital tools